Showbox not working : Fix showbox not loading errors March 2017
But every app is not so perfect indeed because they might have some bugs and glitches to ruin the fun. In the same way even ShowBox has few problems which were recently solved such as Video not found, Server not available and more. But again it has encountered another problem which gives an error ‘ShowBox app not working” and the app crashes at the same time. It’s kind of hard for people to use the app while it has so many server and other issues. We are going to show you how to resolve this issue easily, follow the below guide.
Solve ShowBox app not working problem
ShowBox has been released for Android OS (Download Showbox apk), but we can use it over different mobile platforms except IOS. It is disappointing for users that the app crashes between and streaming becomes difficult. Sometimes the app crashes, and at times it pops up error such as video not available, try another server and more. So to solve all these issues you can follow the below instructions.
Update ShowBox app – Install ShowBox Latest Version
We have observed that these issues occur only in the older version of the Showbox app. So, we will be installing the new version which can replace the older version of app. It might solve your issue by replacing the bugs and glitches frankly.
- Download ShowBox Latest version APk file from here
- Next save it on your computer for time being
- After that connect your phone to computer and transfer the APK file
- Now open your SD Card, run the file and click on “Install” button
- The app will now begin to install and wait for install to complete
- Once installation is done, the app icon can be seen in menu
For you: Showbox app for Blackberry
ShowBox app is good to use and indeed is one of the best movie streaming one. But when you use it for long time, the cache cause errors which might result in app crash, ShowBox app not working and server not found issues.
- Open our device, go to “Settings” and click on “General” option
- After that tap on “Application Manager” button
- Now scroll and find where it says, “All Application or All”
- After that find “ShowBox” app from the list and select it
- Then tap on the “Clear Data” and ‘Clear Cache” button
Thank you for reading this guide to solve ShowBox app errors. You can leave your views about this guide in the below comment section. Please try to share the post online with all your friends.